HOW THE YARD SALE WORKS:
- Bring your items to the store b/t November 1 – 6th during regular business hours.
- We issue you tags to price your items before drop-off
- We display your items for you so you do not need to be present to sell
- Anyone who purchases your items pays at the register and we track the sales of your items.
- When the sale ends, you come pick up your unsold items by Monday at 5pm.
- You will receive the entire amount you sold back from us in the form of store credit, which you have until December 31st to spend.
HOW TO GET MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER
- Seller registrations will be accepted beginning October 1st through October 31st
- The base cost to participate is $20 which provides you tags for up to 120 items. If you wish to put more than 120 items out for sale, the additional cost is a flat $20 for 121 – 200 tags
- You may register in person (preferred) by coming to the store to read and sign the contract, ask any questions and make payment.
- To register on-line, you may purchase your tags on our shopping site. We will email you the contract, which will need to be signed and mailed or dropped off at the store. No exceptions please – you must have a signed contract.